Saturday, June 09, 2007

when abortion is racism by piper




other videos;






Each abortion i know of brings tears to my eyes and i turn to the Cross and i know these poor defense little ones did not die nameless or alone--God is there:


13For Thou hast possessed my reins. Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14I will praise Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well.
15My substance was not hid from Thee when I was made in secret, and intricately wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. (psalms 139:13-15)

1Listen to me, O coastlands, and give attention, you peoples from afar.The LORD called me from the womb, from the body of my mother he named my name(isaiah 49:1)


“ Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” (jermiah 1:5)


In his hands i find hope for these little ones because of who He is:


I. There is but one only, living, and true God, who is infinite in being and perfection, a most pure spirit, invisible, without body, parts, or passions; immutable, immense, eternal, incomprehensible, almighty, most wise, most holy, most free, most absolute; working all things according to the counsel of His own immutable and most righteous will, for His own glory; most loving, gracious, merciful, longsuffering, abundant in goodness and truth, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin; the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him; and in all, most just, and terrible in His judgments, hating all sin, and who will by no means clear the guilty.(westminster confession of faith)



The WESTMINSTER LARGER Catechism
Q. 7. What is God?
A. God is a Spirit,1 in and of Himself infinite in being,2 glory,3 blessedness,4and perfection;5 all-sufficient,6 eternal,7 unchangeable,8 incomprehensible,9everywhere present,10 almighty,11 knowing all things,12 most wise,13most holy,14 most just,15 most merciful and gracious, long-suffering,and abundant in goodness and truth.16
Proofs
1 Jn 4:24; 2 Ex 3:14; Job 11:7–9; 3 Acts 7:2; 4 1 Tim 6:15; 5 Mt 5:48; 6 Gen 17:1; 7 Ps 90:2; 8 Mal 3:6; Jas 1:17;9 1 Kgs 8:27; 10 Ps 139:1–13; 11 Rev 4:8; 12 Heb 4:13; Ps 147:5; 13 Rom 16:27; 14 Isa 6:3; Rev 15:4;15 Deut 32:4; 16 Ex 34:6.




No comments: