Friday, June 08, 2007

Paris hilton and the justice system



Recently Americans had to further question our juridical system with it preferential treatment of paris hilton and others:










Is the American legal system blind only to the rich,powerful,famous and the dominant group and not just,impartial to the poor or the color of your skin?

Reflecting on this biblically there is a judge who is truly just,impartial and that you can not hide financially,by lies and legal/illegal trickery,by fame,by power,by dominant race or physically from:God


4"The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice.A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he. (Deuteronomy 32:4)


21Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together!Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old?Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me,a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me. (Isaiah 45:21)


17"(A)For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the (B)Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God (C)who does not show partiality nor (D)take a bribe. (Deuteronomy 10:17)


7"Now then let the fear of the LORD be upon you; be very careful what you do, for the LORD our God will (A)have no part in unrighteousness (B)or partiality or the taking of a bribe." (2 Chronicles 19:7)


5The LORD is (A)righteous (B)within her; He will (C)do no injustice (D)Every morning He brings His justice to light; He does not fail But the unjust (E)knows no shame.(Zephaniah 3:5)


11For (A)there is no partiality with God. (romans 2:11)


25For (A)he who does wrong will receive the consequences of the wrong which he has done, and (B)that without partiality. (Colossians 3:25)


17If you (A)address as Father the One who (B)impartially (C)judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves (D)in fear during the time of your (E)stay on earth; (1 Peter 1:17)


4 For You have maintained my right and my cause; You sat on the throne judging in righteousness.(psalms 9:4)



24 But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD. (Jeremiah 9:24)


31because He has fixed (A)a day in which (B)He will judge (C)the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has (D)appointed, having furnished proof to all men by (E)raising Him from the dead." (acts 17:31)


7-12 Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? to be out of your sight? If I climb to the sky, you're there! If I go underground, you're there! If I flew on morning's wings to the far western horizon, You'd find me in a minute— you're already there waiting! Then I said to myself, "Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I'm immersed in the light!" It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they're all the same to you. (psalms 139:7-12)










No comments: