Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Christain father's Ultimate wish,,,






Tommorow it will be Father's day and I would like to wish God,all the fathers and mothers who must step in the gap as fathers(as well as other family members,friends,pastors etc) Happy father's day and many more!!!

We fathers are underappreciated and at other times unrecognized and invisible case in point: the above pictures illustrate my son's artwork for father's day 2006(he was 4 years old)--this year his class did not make anything for all the fathers represented there.

Well to end this little post this is a christain's father ultimate wish for their children:


19Grant to Solomon my son a whole heart that he may keep your commandments, your testimonies, and your statutes, performing all, and that he may build the palace for which I have made provision." (1 Chronicles 29:19)


9-16 How can a young person live a clean life? By carefully reading the map of your Word. I'm single-minded in pursuit of you; don't let me miss the road signs you've posted. I've banked your promises in the vault of my heart so I won't sin myself bankrupt. Be blessed, God; train me in your ways of wise living. I'll transfer to my lips all the counsel that comes from your mouth; I delight far more in what you tell me about living than in gathering a pile of riches. I ponder every morsel of wisdom from you, I attentively watch how you've done it. I relish everything you've told me of life, I won't forget a word of it. (Psalm 119:9-16)


-8My theme song is God's love and justice, and I'm singing it right to you, God. I'm finding my way down the road of right living, but how long before you show up? I'm doing the very best I can, and I'm doing it at home, where it counts. I refuse to take a second look at corrupting people and degrading things. I reject made-in-Canaan gods, stay clear of contamination. The crooked in heart keep their distance; I refuse to shake hands with those who plan evil. I put a gag on the gossip who bad-mouths his neighbor; I can't stand arrogance. But I have my eye on salt-of-the-earth people— they're the ones I want working with me; Men and women on the straight and narrow— these are the ones I want at my side. But no one who traffics in lies gets a job with me; I have no patience with liars. I've rounded up all the wicked like cattle and herded them right out of the country. I purged God's city of all who make a business of evil.(Psalm 101:1-8)


102I have not departed from Thy judgments, for Thou hast taught me.
103How sweet are Thy words unto my taste, yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104Through Thy precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.(Psalm 119:102-104 )


14"Now therefore fear the LORD and serve him in sincerity and in faithfulness. Put away the gods that your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. 15And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." (Joshua 24:14-16)

No comments: