Friday, November 16, 2007

stem cells and limb regeneration







I heard recently how because of the Iraq war-a new technology using stem cells to administer to disabled American soldiers regenerate lost limbs-My God that tempted me because i yearn for my long walks without fear of losing my balance,of running and playing with my son,running down the stairs,playing baseball and hiding my amputated foot from the public,wearing sandals etc which now unfortunately i can not enjoy. But God reminded me Hey willie the techno uses stem cells from fetuses(which i always and believe in my heart are little full persons)of aborted babies. I will never ever have my hands bloodied with the blood of these little defenseless innocent angels-until Christ comes or i go home:


6Though if I should wish to boast,(A) I would not be a fool, for I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain from it, so that no one may think more of me than he sees in me or hears from me. 7So(B) to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations,[a](C) a thorn was given me in the flesh,(D) a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. 8(E) Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. 9But he said to me, (F) "My grace is sufficient for you, for(G) my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that(H) the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10(I) For the sake of Christ, then,(J) I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For(K) when I am weak, then I am strong. (1 cor 6-10)


12Therefore(A) let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall. 13No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man.(B) God is faithful, and(C) he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. (1 c0r 10:12-13)


earlierin the past i posted a similar thought concerning stem cells and curing diabetes....




No comments: