Friday, August 17, 2007

looking at someone elses shoes


Never look at what the person(s) in front of you is wearing-with contempt,pride,pharisee,mockery,indifference,compassionless etc because you might one day wear a similar pair or worse.....
3For(D) by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you(E) not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment,(F) each according to(G) the measure of faith that God has assigned. 4For(H) as in one body we have many members,[c] and the members do not all have the same function,(rom 12:3-4)
10But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary,(C) I worked harder than any of them,(D) though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. (1 cor 15:11)
17 Charge them that are rich in this present world, that they be not highminded, nor have their hope set on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; (1tim 6:17)
1Do not boast about tomorrow, (A) for you do not know what a day may bring.(prov 27:1)
19And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have ample goods laid up(A) for many years; relax,(B) eat, drink, be merry.'20But God said to him,(A) 'Fool!(B) This night(C) your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared,(D) whose will they be?'(luke 12:19-20)
13Come now, you who say,(A) "Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit"—yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For(A) you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.
(james 4:13-14)

No comments: