Sunday, July 08, 2007

Transformers live again



I went to see the latest transformer movie yesterday with my family. Honestly i had doubts and fears since there are certain stories that can not at the momment be made into a live action movie--i am surprised and happy to report that this transformer movie is no longer one of these. The current movie captured the special effects needed to bring this wonderful story to the new generation today and to me it captured the cornyish of the 80's cartoon as well... i can't wait ...let me change that me,my wife and son can not wait for furture sequels of the galliant christ-figure optimus prime and his autobots as they further battle megatron and his evil decepticons. all i can further say about this movie is: it is truly more thn meets the eye."

No comments: