Friday, April 13, 2007

I thank God,


I would like to God because i recieved the good news yesterday when we got home that He answered my prayer which was a real david vs goliath situation-and of course i was david. The answer to prayer enables me to provide for my family in the midst of my health condition-easing the stress to my wife which i alone if i was healthy should and must bearand to provide my son with blessings denied me growing up.


once again i thank God for He alone deserves all praise for It was His strength,wisdom not my own that opened the doors.......
And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power– that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God." 1 1Cor 2:3-5

No comments: