Sunday, April 09, 2006

personal prayer petiton

I ask for prayer because i am a little down and sad.(God truly knows my heart concerning having A solidly biblical GOOD CHURCH ministering to the hispanic community )... The reason being that at this momment i was hoping to attend the first meetings either this tuesday or wednesday for the potential pca church plant among the hispanics here in nyc-there was a longshot but it slowly faded away for these reasons:

fianicial: 1. baby sitting it would cost additional to baby sit our 3 year old son.(family members did in the past but due to circimstances beyound ours and their control this week they can not step in)
2. at this momment i can not take public transportation for it would leave me not near where the meeting is taking place. eventthough i will be using my walker my body lacks the stamina to walk short distance.( it took me a half hour to walk 4 blocks to a clinic appt.(8 blocks total) because till i get special shoes i could only hop on my one good foot) and sometimes these city streets are obstacle courses.

other:
1. my wife started her job recently and she is reluctant because of this to ask to leave or take a day off. eventhough she has worked beyond the hours she is supposed to these past 3 months. And she is my God given robin to my batman. her God given talents supplement and compliment my own God given talents and experiences and likewise i to hers.

so please pray for me and my wife that God will open doors for this endeavor

No comments: