Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pediasure and the gospel


My little three year old son loves pediasure. We keep them on top of the refrigerator. He threw a tantrum one day wanting his pediasure. Asking and pleading with me as he looked up seeing his precious pediasure. This got me to realize that we should be like my son not with tantrums but:
1. But in prayer plead and beg with God
2.To depend on God to provide what is best for us (May not be pediasure we want but it will be something better or something we exactky need at that momment)
Luke 12:5-7English Standard Version (ESV)5 But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell.[a] Yes, I tell you, fear him! 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies?[b] And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.
Philippians 4:6English Standard Version (ESV)6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

No comments: