Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Godzilla




My son is s Godzilla fanatic and I remember when I was his age I too was enthralled with Godzilla-I was both scared(seeing Godzilla's head at night which was a old ventilation system atop the roof of a building from my apt in East Harlem----God used this little insignificant event to draw me to read and study in general about dinosaurs from there to space etc(God preparing me with the gifts he wanted to give me)till I ultimately meet him the creator in my teen years…who is more than that-He is my Lord and savior….and I wonder what little chain of events God will used to bring my son ultimately before him…






Q. 18. What are God's works of providence?A. God's works of providence are his most holy, wise, and powerful preserving and governing all his creatures; ordering them, and all their actions, to his own glory.(westminster Larger catechism)






Psalm 139 1O LORD, Thou hast searched me and known me.
2Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising; Thou understandest my thought afar off.
3Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4For there is not a word on my tongue, but lo, O LORD, Thou knowest it altogether.
5Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me.






But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."—Matthew 10:30.

No comments: