Thursday, January 12, 2006

Child abuse and God

Everyday it seems on the news here in nyc it seems there is a report of another child abused and killed by either thier parent ,guardian or caretaker. It always makes me cry and sob to think about these poor little ones what they were feeling when they were betrayed--I also can pictire them playing innocently, looking out the window and waving at passerbys or simply spiLLing something or accidently soiling themelves. I cry out to God with burning tears defined by a broken heart WHY? I already know the answer> Because of the fall of man into sin. It is then I find comfort in my reformed faith-the doctrines of grace and I lift these poor helpless defenseless little ones in prayer and I leave them before the God who is: JUST,MERCY,GOOD,HOLY,SOVEREIGN,WISE,ALLSEEING,GRACIOUS,UNCHANGING,FREE, LOVE AND COMPASSIONATE ETC... THe one and true GOd : the God of the bible.......

No comments: